Radio Broadcast Resources
Are you short-handed for the short-term? I can fill in for most anything and probably everything!
Yes, I narrate books and videos and do voiceovers, but I’m never very far from a radio broadcast!
These days everyone in radio is pulling triple-duty — or more, and when you have someone gone even for a day or two, it’s hard on the rest of the staff to pull the extra weight. That’s where I come in.
My radio broadcast years have been up-and-down the dial, as the theme song goes, and I’ve done all that needed done, except play-by-play. That is, every position, every day-part, every format; copy-writing, production, news, traffic, sales, transmitter repair, and remotes galore. Part-time, full-time, voice-tracking and on contract.
Here’s What I’ve Done:
- Positions – PD, MD, OM, ND
- Formats – AC, Country, Christian AC, Oldies, Top 40, Talk
- Traffic – Marketron, Visual Traffic, Natural Logs
- Music – RCS, Music Master
- Technical – PC building, networking, receivers, soldering, switchers, tubes, STL, Comrex, RDS, NexGen expert
- Sales – acquired and manage numerous accounts
- News – started radio in news, local and national headlines, interviews
- Remotes – thousands of locations, wrote a manual to train others a one page system
- Web and Social Media – design, and blog content; posts and interaction
- Contests – interactive games on-air
Here’s Where I’ve Been:
KTLI – KKRD – KEYN – KRBB – KMUW – KZSN – KWLS – KJCK – KTHR – KCFN
Hear what I sound like:
Mornings Contemporary Christian
Afternoons Adult Contemporary
Here’s What I Can Do:
Work full-time, part-time, on contract or retainer: for a day, week, month or more. I am on call as needed. Weekend fill-in available, specialty shows produced, even board-op a game.
Work on-site or remote from my home studio – with files sent to your site – or logged in to your Traffic or your Studio.
When you need a filler or a fixer – I’m your guy
Likely the most trustworthy guy you’ll hire for a radio broadcast – with the references to back that!
I’ll be in touch soon, but if you need me sooner 605-636-4151 or email@example.com
Todd Eflin – Radio Broadcast Resources